Thanks to knockoffwood we fixed our problem of lack of counter space. Poor McKay, I come up with these ideas and tell him "We need to do this" or "We need to do that." And I drag him out in the hot and humid air to work on another project and he does it. I would also like to thank McKay's parents for providing him with the knowhow to do such projects and my mom for messing up her garage. Here is our process and the whole thing took us probably a week.


Built! just needs to be finished now!
All finished and ready for the apt. I even had extra time to strip and sand the desk from my childhood. It used to be bright purple with yellow daisies but no longer. Now it is just stripped and sanded. I should really get to finishing it soon, but right now it is sooo not on my list of things to do. I could even fix up that super old chair with a new seat, that is far in the future as well.

Yay for projects! Next time I'll show you how it works in our new apt!



2 comments:
That turned out so beautiful!! :) Love it!
You guys are extremely talented! :) Way to go!
Post a Comment