McKay's school is in the Back Bay area which is the most expensive area in Boston. Everything around his school is super duper nice. Apparently it is not uncommon to see celebrities walking around.
McKay's school is inside the Sears' Mansion (which is where New England College of Optometry is now located). Pretty neat.
These stairs were in "her" wing. I think they are beautiful!
Chandelier in "his" wing. This is the hallway to the different classrooms.
nice ceiling.
Where the Red Sox play. One "Go Yankees" and then you die
The neato ivy crawin all over these buildings. Love it. Maybe I should have ivy cover my whole house later in life. That would be cool. But I'd have to make sure it is the nice kind and not the mean kind that tears apart the bricks with its roots.
Oohh looky looky! There's a Paper Source! I probably shouldn't ever go in there. Ever. I'm serious.
This last one is the beach near our apt. It's not the cleanest one out there but it's still a beach.









1 comment:
Paper Studio?!!!! You are SO lucky! McKay's school looks so awesome, a bit more architecturally interesting than BYU-I. And tornados, those are scary. Glad you guys made it!
Post a Comment