So far life has been good. Our place is set up. McKay has a couple of weeks until school starts and I am trying to find a job. He is completely bored. Braiden? Jason? Where are you? Someone needs to help this man. Today I have applied for 6 jobs and he has just been bored all day! help! He even shaved his beard off and now he looks more like Braiden than himself. weird.
Anyway here is our apartment
Anyway here is our apartment
3 comments:
Two things: I LOVE the table you guys built. We need one in our kitchen. And second, I love that there is a separate dining room. Way more space than the little Madison Park!
I love it Jess! It looks great! Braiden said we can fedex Ethan for Mckay! lol
I love the hardwood floors and the bay windows!! What is up with the fridge in that small little closet thing? WIERD! LOL You have it decorated so nicely and it is beautiful!! Glad you have settled in! :)
Post a Comment