My little sister Amanda has been running to get in shape for the upcoming soccer season. She will be in 9th grade this year. I have been working out with her and taking her to the school track. It's really weird to go back to my old high school. Brings back lots of memories. (And just so you this is Amanda in these two pictures. Just thought I would clarify that because people get us confused sometimes)
I remember running around this track over and over and over for the girls track team. And the last practice our coach made us run like 25 300's. Talk about the worst. I swore I would never ever do that again. But here I am doing it again. I wish I could remember my times for the 200 and 400. Oh well.
A couple of times I got everyone into it.

Ok, so this is kinda random but my little brother is going to BYUI this year. We had a going away/eagle scout party and it was BIG. Ribs, brats, salads, rolls, dips, anything you could ever want and we had it. Even though my mom invited a lot of people there were still tons of food left over. We ended up eating ribs for breakfast many times.
No comments:
Post a Comment