I thought I was all caught up until I looked on my camera and I was missing tons of things. Here is my brother, his girlfriend, and my little sister finger painting. It's because we are awesome ok?! and he's leaving for idaho in a few weeks... awwwww!!! lil aaron bubba baby all grown up and goin to college!!!
Here is my awesomeness finger painting! I was kinda sad to throw it away.
My brother Adam saved burt nachos for a whole day just so I would come over to moms and take a picture of it because of the cool colors. nice adam, real nice. i love my family.
We stayed with my grandma for the time we were in Maryland. I helped her out with stuff and she helped me out with stuff like fixing a zipper on my skirt that was pretty much brand new. Thanks Grandma!
See, this picture is old! It was the moving crew that helped us pack up! Thanks guys! I even have an awesome picture of Jason jumping five feet in the air b/c of the spider. haha





No comments:
Post a Comment