Friday, August 20, 2010

Mom's garden

I always loved my moms garden. As a kid i loved it because it was a perfect Barbie's Tropical Rainforest, but now because I'm pretty much plain jealous.
This is kinda an aged zinnia but oh well.  Even though it looks as if it has been around the block it's still pretty nice looking
I LOVE Daliahs! That and tulips are pretty much my favorite flowers
If you are good enough you can catch these hummingbird moths with your hands.  I've done it a couple times.  I swear!
This little guy was hanging out in our table building construction zone.  I think since he is a stickbug he just wanted to hang out with something more woodlike.
Ok this swallowtail butterfly was the HARDEST thing to take a picture of.  Maybe this one was just really hyper or something.  You don't realize how hard it is to catch a picture of them until you are actually doing it.  



No comments: