Thursday, August 9, 2012

Ropes Course in Montana

On the way back into the States (via Glacier National Park) we stopped at a ski resort and did an areial ropes course.  Mom, Ellie, and Keith went for a hike.  I took this for Mckay so he could see what we were doing since I couldn't talk to him (I don't have international calling).  It was pretty fun.  This video is also proof that my sister keeps saying "hashtagYOLO" maybe I will use it to embarrass her later when she is older! hehe!  And the "oh crap" at the end of the video was because my zipline stopped in the middle, so I had to hand-over-hand it to the platform.

The drive through Glacier was really beautiful, unfortunately Ellie screamed the whole time because she didn't have a nap (and apparently she can't nap anywhere without her own bed, by herself, in the dark.)  The only way we could get this busybody to go to sleep in the car was to put a blanket over her car seat so she couldn't look at anything.  



1 comment:

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

Oh man, your brave, Im not sure I could have done that!~