Monday, August 6, 2012

I love this song

So being at home most of the time has limited my exposure to new music but on my way to work this weekend I heard this song on the radio for the first song and I love it and the video.  You all probably heard it a million times, but it's new to me.  Normally I like to have everything on this blog be child friendly, but they put in one curse word in the middle of the song.  Whyyyy?!  So if you don't want to hear it look it up an edited version on youtube.  But yeah, it's a cool song. 

his is a cool song too, but it's probably really old too.

Now this song is nice too, but the music video is horrible because he's singing about how he's gotta go home but he never makes it there. 

No comments: