Wednesday, August 15, 2012

6 years

Aug 12 is our anniversary, and we haven't been out on a date since we went to go see the Hunger Games in the movie theatre.  We're kinda pathetic.  So we went shopping, and got Ritas afterwards.  Shopping was good, I haven't done that in a really long time. Both of us got some clothes and I fell prey for these orangy-red skinny jeans but now I think I'm going to return them.  They are cute but I'm not that comfortable with my post-baby body yet. 


 When we got home Ellie was being so reverent for her favorite babysitter, Aunt Amanda (aka AnniMannitheTranny)  She was folding her arms and just sitting quietly waiting for her parents to return.  HAHA!

Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary! I thought of it on the 12th (because you know, its also my brother in laws anniversary...and i may still be a little bitter) but didnt get a chance to send a happy anniversary to you both.
ps
i'm glad you got to go out on a date.