Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Reception

Heather and bradons reception was located in Bradons' parents backyard. They have such a beautiful view and it was a beautiful day to match.  They served yummy french dip sandwiches, frozen jello, and a salad (one of those sweet ones with cranberries and nuts).  They had pie for dessert and cute little lemonades in mason jars.  The lemonades had old fashioned straws in them with lemon slices and maraschino cherries, it was really cute.
 My mom made the wedding cake and I think she did a good job.  She was worried that the lemons would look bad but they didn't and I think they look good.




Heather had a photo booth for the guests with lots of costumes and props to play with.  Ellie looks very dignified in her costume.
After the reception day we  had a toast and mom became grandma's proxy by giving the "Here's to the bottom" speech.
 and now that I have seen a lot of these pictures I have decided that I need to stop taking so many vertical pictures!!! I like horizontal format.
Heather loves her some cats, even barn cats on her wedding day.

No comments: