Thursday, August 2, 2012

Canadian Mounties

Last week we headed up to Alberta for my sisters wedding.  Once we got there we had to go do something Dudley-do-right-ish so we went to go see a Mountie show. 
 In the bottom pic you can see the shiny maple leaf on the horses rear. 

 Here's Ellie crying in mountie jail.
 The last two pictures are just ridiculous.  The indian's name is just horribly hilarious and in the other picture that is what you would call a "Thuggie." How much is a Thuggie you ask? Take a guess, I will reveal the answer tomorrow when I post some of Heather's wedding pics.  It's not what you would think.
I love this movie so much!

The cartoon is pretty good too.

2 comments:

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

Im in Love with Ellie, but that's nothing new :)

Job and Rachael said...

That picture of Ellie in the jail is priceless haha I love it!
And I think when you come out here we should make our own Thuggies ;)