Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Farmers Market

Most of the time I go grocery shopping with Delyse but one day I decided to go to the farmers market at Revere Beach.  This was actually in August when McKay was in school.  I was bored and it was a VERY hot day.  Since we have no air conditioning if the temperature outside is ever above 85° our third floor apartment is unbearable. Those are the days we try to get out of the house. One day we even went to the Museum of Science just because they had AC.
The worst experience I had with the heat is when I was filling out a job application online. I was almost done but it was already blazing in our apt.  McKay came in and told me how he felt sick, I wasn't feeling good either but I was determined to finish it.  By the time I had got to the end I was dry heaving through the last few sections.  Once I was done we bolted out of that house and jumped in the ocean.  I  am so glad we have a nice little beach next to our house.  We wouldn't have that if we lived closer to McKay's school.

Here is a little clip of the farmers market.  They were blasting music and handing out a lot of free food.  I like Rexburg's farmers market a lot better but this was fun too. 


Now that it's starting to get cold we kinda miss the warm sun.  Oh well.  We'll see it next year. :)

1 comment:

Stephanie C. said...

That reminds me of our first apartment. We were on the third floor too and we faced west. No AC. We spent the first 6 months of our marriage at the library at school because our apt was sweltering. I'm glad the weather is getting cooler for you. That's awesome that the ocean is so close!