It's our first time. These pictures were actually taken in New Hampshire. My old roomate Michelle came picked us up and took us to her old stomping grounds. We had an enjoyable time out in NATURE. You take it for granted until you live in an environment entirely made of cement.
They took us up to Cannon Mountain and from there we rode the tram up to the top.
See how the mountains are different from the ones out west?
Unfortunately we didn't think of bringing jackets. So we froze our faces off when we got to the top.
After that we drove around to the Basin and a couple other places. As you can see the trees here were a little past peak for colors but there are still some around.
Aren't they cute?
These other pictures were taken in Michelle's neighborhood.
I remember what fall feels like again with the cool crisp air and the smell of fallen leaves. I can't believe I had forgotten what my favorite season was like. I haven't had a real Fall in 5 years. In Rexburg they skip fall and head straight into winter. But the changing leaves really get me into the holiday spirit, preparing me for Halloween and Thanksgiving.
The dead uns
Frozen bees are excellent posers. :)
Thanks for the fun weekend!













5 comments:
Wow! Those colors are amazing! I'm glad you got to get away from the city for while.
LOVE the pictures! We had so mich fun! Its been 5 years for me too...and its so nice to experience a real fall again.
Beautiful pictures--and I can't belive how big Michelle and Brian's kids are!! They look great!
Im so jealous Jessica! I miss the east in the Fall SO much!!!! And I miss you so much, I think Im going to go cry now....
Bosten in the fall! :) I hope it wasn't just a coincidence you titled your post that. Veggie Tales... :) Awesome pictures too, now I can see why people make a deal out of going there in the fall. ~Jamin
Post a Comment