Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Things I love

I love the Shaytards.  I started out wondering who this crazy family was and I got hooked.  I watch it every day.  They remind me of my lovely life in Idaho especially because they are from Pokey.  Apparently McKay's brother went to school with Shay and I find that funny.

You know what else I love? Art Projects. I love the feeling to have an assignment and I have to work through it until it is great.  I love the feeling that I have accomplished something.  So I have an opportunity  for you.  I declare a contest, an online photography contest. I want you, friends and family, to email me a picture with the theme "the end of summer"  by next friday (the 15th).  My panel of judges and I will then give awards to each competitor.  This is a great way to get off your fanny and do something worthwhile and fun.  Do it even if you think that you stink at art.  Email me your picture at willeyjessica8@gmail.com
Oh the humanity!

No comments: