Like my new salad tongs? I do! As halloween being one of my most favorite holidays I just felt like walking down the seasonal isle of Target and found these beauties! It's the small things in life, right?!
You're alive! Looks like you've been having fun! I love Halloween too. I'd make our house into a spook alley if Trent would let me. About the pictures on my blog, I decided to upload my pictures to Picasaweb, since that's where they get loaded anyway. Then I embed the html into the blog post and adjusted the width to 575. I read lots of ways to do it online and that seemed the easiest.
1 comment:
You're alive! Looks like you've been having fun! I love Halloween too. I'd make our house into a spook alley if Trent would let me. About the pictures on my blog, I decided to upload my pictures to Picasaweb, since that's where they get loaded anyway. Then I embed the html into the blog post and adjusted the width to 575. I read lots of ways to do it online and that seemed the easiest.
Post a Comment