Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Library

Good news! I have a library card! I go the branch near our house but I visited the main library and it is very cool.  Hopefully my books that are on hold will come soon!
 Look the green lamps! Just like in Gilmore Girls or something!
 There is an atrium in the middle of the library with this fountain.
 Oh, and a little update from McKay.  A couple of days ago he had to go down to Dorchester (aka Deathchester) to give the Head Start kids screenings.  It's a little worrisome but he will be fine because he is with his school.  I don't think he has to go other sketchy areas like "Murderpan" and "Glocksbury" so that's nice.

 I am proud to say that I have officially walked the whole freedom trail! Yay me! Did I pay money to go inside every stop on the way there? No.  But I saw the outside of all the buildings.

1 comment:

Stephanie C. said...

Wow! That library is seriously something out of a movie! It's so beautiful!