Monday, March 4, 2013

update

Not much has been happening here, I went on a couple photo shoots, work, and taking care of Ellie.  I have to work tomorrow and then I'm free for a few days.

McKay surprised me the other night with a Wacom pen tablet!  COOL! I would have never bought it for myself but he did and it's so nice.  I have been secretly wanting one of these for forever.  I don't even know all the stuff it does but I'm so excited to use it.  Is he trying to get me to ignore him?  Cuz I could spend hours on this thing.

I'm a bit awkward with the stylus but I'm sure I will get the hang of it.  Now I think I need to download some good Illustrator and photoshop brushes... Know of any good ones?



Here's some home movies as of recently.  Here's Ellie showing you her sign language and animal sound skills.


This other video is of us being bad parents. My mom brought this hopping chick home from the grocery store for Ellie to play with.  haha.  She hates the evil chick.

1 comment:

Chris Moulton said...

here are some really cool brushes that you can download

http://chriswahlartbrushes.blogspot.com/