Friday, March 29, 2013

mixes

I am made a couple mixes of stuff I have been listening to lately.  Most of it is from the radio to and from work.  This first one is high energy songs that I love to hear when I fight my way down 270 into DC. Flo Rida definitely is one of my faves nowadays (and Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros).  He just makes the awesomest songs that makes me feel invincible (but his music videos are stupid and highly inappropriate).  It's also a trillion times more awesome when you blast it super loud.

WARNING: I couldn't find the edited version on here so if you have virgin ears around, don't play this one.  The other ones are ok tho.

This one is my chill out faves. My only issue with Edward Sharpe is he wears gross hobo clothes.  
As my husband is well aware I have this special place in my heart reserved for disco.  One of the highlights of my life is listening to "Retro Saturday Night" on 97.1 with cool lights.  You probably don't have a soul it this music has no effect on you.  My arms and legs just lose control and I get funnky!


So yeah, that's it for now.  Until I change my mind and hate all these songs.

No comments: