Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A little bit about myself

What we leave behind is one of the ways people remember us after we are gone.  So what about the stuff on our computer?  We forget about it for years but it's still there.  So if you got on my computer and clicked on the folder "Jessica's stuff" this is a taste of what you would find.

This pretty much sums me up...

 I had this picture of this lady because once in Rexburg the person who cut my hair gave me really short layers, and it looked just like her hair.  I felt really trashy and 80's.

I still want this doormat...


McKay kept asking me why I wouldn't mind moving to Pocatello, so I found this picture to show him.  Can you say dream house?!

please, never wear these.

Sometimes I feel like saying this to ppl.

In womb surgery to repair spina bifida.  Very cool

In Rexburg I felt like this...

and a little like this....

but not anymore, for obvious reasons.

Cute norwegian elkhound.  awww.

cute chicken coop... one day I will have chickens.

Amen!

 The next book I'm going to make.
I need eyeballs.

Cool things you can do with paper.

Oh wow....

The right answer. lol

:)

Like it's so easy.

So yeah, what's on your computer?

1 comment:

Richard and McKenna said...

Haha! love the stretchie pants one :) Too many pictures of my kids...