Monday, March 11, 2013

My photography stuff lately


I have been trying to promote my photography lately, and that is one thing that I am horrible at.  I don't want to be annoying people because I want business.  I have made a goal to talk about it in person and online.  So I have invested some of my time updated my website, built a facebook page and I want to do photo shoot giveaways and stuff every so often to get more exposure. Here is the banner I designed for my facebook page.  Which one is better? The bottom or top?  McKay and I are having a debate.


I am happy with the way they turned out, really urban outfitters-esk.

so yeah, you should go like me on facebook 
(jessicawilleyphotography)

 I had one person respond to an ad I put up saying he would like some pictures taken of a car he built (which I am fine with). And upon further investigation was also hiring a bikini model to be in the shoot also!  Uhhh... I'm not that kind of photographer.  I don't do pin-up car photography.  I told him I couldn't do it so now here I am again trying to find people. So if you have any words of wisdom I would be happy to take it.

During the past two weeks I have done two photo shoots for fun and here is some samples of what I got, one newborn and one maternity.  I'm pretty happy at how they turned out. Congrats Jamie, Brice, Lindsay, and Sam!


3 comments:

Bryce said...

I like the bottom: the top seems too busy in my opinion.

Thank you for taking pictures of Veda. They turned out so cute and are so much fun.

Jamie and I both mentioned that we will have to meet up sometime when Veda is a bit older and have you take some family pictures for us. (maybe in DC? or Annapolis?)

Jessica and McKay said...

Yeah of course!

Stephanie C. said...

I like the bottom one.

You're awesome!