Friday, June 8, 2012

Rain

We had another torrential downpour last week, tornado included.  What's up with the tornados here all the sudden?  Anyway I tried to take a rainy picture and this is what I ended up with.  I like how there is only one main drop in the picture. I previously tried to photoshop ten drops in a picture together but i don't think it looked as good as the simplicity of one drop (the original image).
So i don't know what do you think? Which one is better? (please don't judge my horrible photoshop skills, I kinda gave up in the middle)

We had a river running through our yard with all the rain too.  Check it out

1 comment:

Job and Rachael said...

Ooh I don't know, they are both super cool. I think I like the 1 drop though. It is cool to have that as a focal point. (but your photoshop skillz are mad guurll ;)