So the reason why I went without technology for a week is because I was in Virginia at Lake Anna. There is no cell phone signal, internet, nothing, you are literally cut off from the world. In fact they just built a grocery store so now we don't have to make the 45 min (oneway) trip to get groceries. Yay! So without technology Lake Anna makes you spend more time outside, and with the people you love. And that is only one of the things that makes it so awesome.
I took Ellie out on a nature walk and she liked it because it was a shady and cool(ish). She likes to kick her feet and rest them on the dash of the stroller. We gave up halfway through the walk and turned back because there were too many fallen trees from this past winter.
My grandpa (Papa) is really good at photography and he was giving me some tips to shoot really crystal clear photos. So these mushrooms were taken at f16 and I forget what the shutter speed was. But if you zoom in you can still see many details and I most def shot this with a tripod (well technically it was with a stool but whatever).


1 comment:
I think we do need to go to the lake. It looks beautiful!!
Post a Comment