Monday, June 11, 2012

Pool

My little sister Amanda just became a lifeguard and we went to pick her up a couple hours early to play in the water.  Ellie hates it outside and cries every time I take her out of the house but since we were in the water she didn't care.  She wasn't sure what we were doing but she didn't cry.  I can't wait for her to love the water just like her mama.




Here's Amanda the lifeguard who is afraid to get wet.  

Thank you Maren for Ellie's swimsuit!  We are so lucky that it fits her at the right time!  

I on the other hand, do not fit into my old swimsuit so I had to order a new one to fit my new "hot mama" body.  I got it from Lime Ricky and I love it! And if you type JENSWIM into the coupon code box at the end you get 10% off! yaay!  I love how they have modest and cute swimsuits!

I accidentally clicked the two day shipping and it was real expensive. I don't recommend it.

No comments: