Saturday, June 9, 2012

Caution: Dorky Rant

McKay, my bro's, and I went to go see Snow White and the Huntsman and I loved it! At the end they should have kissed and rode off into the sunset.  I love cheesy endings even though it's considered trite.  And I think Kristen Stewart did a better job acting than she has in the past, even though her mouth was still hanging open and she was panting the entire time.  It's like she just woke up from the dead how out of breath can she be? but i digress. I loved this movie! It's the best one I have seen in a long time

I also can't wait for this video game!  It's looks so cool! This time you are an Assassin in Early America during the Revolution who is half Native American and half Colonist who fights the British.  Apparently you can run around in the woods, early New York, and early Boston just like how you did in ancient Rome (the first game).  Instead of having historical characters like Leonardo Da Vinci you have Benjamin Franklin, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and others.  So I don't know when I will ever get the time to play it but maybe I"ll just have to stay up all night and blame it on Ellie. So if you have youngins around you might not want to watch this with them, there is a lot of violence, just a heads up.  Man, being a nerd has never been more fun!


OOoooo! I'm geeking out here!

AHHH! Cool!

AHHHH!!EFjiofpw4jeigofjwnraeiopgw i'msoexcitedi'mtypingrandomletters aifodjhperjbigerebjpaetogijreagopreaoigaeopgrhie

No comments: