Holy cow that year flew by. Where did my fuzzy newborn go? Ellie's Birthday was on the 10th, Braiden and Sharon came down from PA, my family, and three friends and their kids. It was the funnest party I have ever thrown so I was pretty proud. I picked some recipes off of Pinterest for the food and it was yummy. Here are the links to the recipes below. The picture of the sandwiches was before they were cooked in the oven.
3. Strawberry Lemonade (freeze sliced strawberry topping in ice cube tray & add to lemonade)
My mom made the cake, it's yellow cake with Cool Whip+pineapple+vanilla pudding frosting. So.Good.
As an activity for the kids we blew bubbles, and punched balloons. Ethan and Marlo were the spirit of the party, they made the party awesome. They could be professional partygoers, just invite them and everyone will have fun.
Then it was time to eat the cake, which was...
...delicious!
now she wants more.
There was only one picture of me, and it happened to be of a diaper change. So glamourous, I know. I obviously don't have that many pictures of myself.
The party was fun, I'm glad I threw one. I'm sure Ellie's glad that she has some new books and toys to play with too. YAY! Thanks for making the day special.










No comments:
Post a Comment