Thursday, February 7, 2013

Some things I want to do before I die (no particular order)

1. Downhill mountainbike
2. Go to Alaska and see the Aurora borealis (some part of me needs to see this to belive it) (it just seems so amazing, comon, "collision of atoms in high atmostphere" really? just like that?) (and I want to see the rest of Alaska too)
3. Photojournalisticly document wildfire battles like this lady.  badassmon!
4. Become an expert at Adobe Creative Suite and make cool designs 
5. Go to Europe & visit everything cool, spend extra time in Greece (visit old family property)
7. Be fluent in another language (Greek, to help me on trip listed above)
8. Go to a volcano and poke fresh lava with a stick
9. Touch & swim with a dolphin
10. Be a good photographer (and ppl will want to hire me not the CSI kind tho)
11. Be an awesome mom (and regular person too)
12. Be unique
13. Be happy (and help others be happy)
 
 
 Hawaii- warm and fun.  I loved it
The Grand Canyon: also on my list but I have successfully been there.  If I could describe it in one word it would be trippyfreakingamazingbeauteousfrigheninglyhowcanyounotbeliveinGodenormous.

1 comment:

Tom Davis said...

The Northern Lights are definitely real, coming from someone who has seen 'em, they're pretty awesome. It just means going to Alaska in the winter, which isn't my favorite.