Wednesday, May 23, 2012

New name

I have been picking up Saturdays at the hospital and sometime I end up sitting at my desk with not really  much to do, just waiting for someone to come up to me and ask for something or for the phone to ring.  So I have been trying to brainstorm and be creative so I'm not just sitting there.  I was trying to come up with a really cool blog name because honestly I'm not sold on "sillywilleys". I just thought of the first thing that rhymed with Willey.  I really struggle with this type of thing.  

So I started picking out random words out of the Washington Post and putting them together.  That didn't really work.
And then I kept thinking "just do that formula to find out your stripper name and use that."  The formula is... name of your first pet+the street you live on= stripper name.  So that means my stripper name would be Nutmeg Middleton.  But I'm not really sure if that is good material or if I would just get sick of that too.  I would probably get sick of it. 


(Random sidenote: I love this pic)


So I need your input.  I covet some of your creative blog names and I need help changing mine.  Maybe your stripper name is good.

4 comments:

Job and Rachael said...

I feel ya, I want a cool blog name too. But hey, your stripper name is pretty darn cool. Mine is Sandy Breed, or Dixie Breed, or Tiger Breed (which dog came first?!...) none of which are at all cool. They sound like a zoology project.
Anyways, I'll keep my ears open for some cool name that might fit you guys.

Dillon & Bree said...

Mine would be Boise Santana or Saucy Santana. I love your blog! But I understand wanting a good blog name too...good luck!

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

Skippy Frantz= a three legged cat :) .... HA!

Classic Jones said...

hahahaha - mine would be "patches trenton" - good thing I'm not a stripper!