The thought of going back to work really scared me and made me want to cry. I loved being at home with my baby, and I thought several times of just quitting. But I knew I was being a big baby and one day wasn't going to kill me so I sucked it up and went.
Work was actually nice and everyone was happy to see me again. Saturday is a pretty slow day so I got pretty bored and started doodling. Normally I just scribble amebas, nematodes, stars, and hearts while I am answering phones. So here is my doodle this time. I have my baby on my mind so much it probably makes everyone sick.
I am covering up half of the sketch b/c I think it's ugly. And I drew it in pen so I couldn't erase it.
but if you really want to see...
gahh!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment