Oh hey people! Last week I was technology free, I had no cell phone, no landline, no internet, no tv, no nothing. It was really nice I felt like I escaped the world. It's very strange when you start something like that because you have a lot more free time and meditation/reflection time. You should try it, it's pretty refreshing.
I went to a Greek Festival with my family at the Greek Orthodox church. They served lots of yummy food and there was a lot of dancing. My little sister Amanda joined in with the dancers
We waited in line for 45 mins to get food. The gyros were the best, and they put a half cup of tzatziki sauce on one sandwich! YUM. I could put tzatziki on everything and maybe even drink it. MMMmm, and thinking about it now, I want another one.
And another good thing was McKay ate a gyro too so he had garlic breath just like I did, so I didn't hear about it later! YES! Double score!
Below are some greek dancers and this girl would not smile at all. In fact it was more of a wanttoshootmyself look. I wonder if her parents forced her against her will to do this.
Ellie enjoyed her time there and she still has those baby blues!

No comments:
Post a Comment