As celebration for being a normal person again I orchestrated a fancy dinner party. Since everyone was required to make something fancy, it made a seven course dinner. The key is to take a little bit of everything so you don't get too full by the end.
Aaron made drinks to order. I chose an appletini but he had other flavors like mojito, margarita, strawberry kiwi, and several others. They were yummy!
McKay made cheese and broccoli soup, Adam made chicken marsala, and I made goat cheese honey and apple tartlets.
Amanda made these goat cheese/cream cheese stuffed mushrooms
Mom made a cajun spicy sausage soup and an olive oil and herb dipping sauce with bread. Keith made a black rice and edamame salad on a "bed of lettuce."
It was a fun night and all the food was delicious! After dinner was over we played Murder in the Dark. Next time I do something like this I want to try to do one of those Murder Mystery Clue nights. Has any of you done them? Is it possible to do them without buying one of those kits?
Cheers!






No comments:
Post a Comment