Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Maxi dress-first fashion post

Yep, that pretty much summarizes my style.  But sometimes I don't feel lazy and want to put some effort into how i look.  Enter Emily...

 My super cute friend Emily put together this outfit and I was and am still in love with it.  She always dresses so cute and inspires me to be cute too!  (and so does my sis-in-law Sharon)
 So I went shopping.  I got this chunky beaded necklace and it goes great with the dress I got too.  (well technically my mom got it for me.) Thanks mom!
Here are the colors of the dress and I think they go pretty nicely with the necklace
 So here is the dress.  It is super comfy and I feel stylish when I wear it.  I had the white cardigan already. I was supposed to be wearing the necklace in this picture but I forgot to put it on before I took the pic.  (I took it off when I was changing Ellie's diaper) (long necklaces are not good while changing diapers) (because you bend over, swing, swing, splat!)  (Not pretty)

So there you go... my first fashion post.

2 comments:

Job and Rachael said...

I love it! Super cute outfit :) Fashion posts are fun, they inspire me to try a little harder.

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

You are SO sexy!!! I love your hair in this pic too!!! Your gorgeous always! LOVE YOU!