A couple of days ago my friend Rachel called me up and said she had free tickets to the Boston Pops Holiday concert and asked if I wanted to go. Of course I went! My favorite Christmas song of all time is Sleigh Ride and I was so excited to hear it. They like to play that song a lot over here on the radio and I enjoy it every time.
They played in symphony hall and it was really beautiful. The music was so good that it just gave you long-term goosebumps. They brought in the guy who reads the Harry Potter books on tape and had him read The Night Before Christmas with cool music in the background, sing-a-longs, and a special tribute to the soldiers. It was amazing.
I took two video clips of them playing two songs I love, Hallelujah and Sleigh Ride. I would have videotaped the whole concert if I could.


1 comment:
I am so glad you were able to go with me! :) Job and I looked up the tickets and where we were sitting would have been $90 a ticket so I am glad I didn't let them pass us by and that I had a buddy to go with :) It was such an awesome concert! Job is jealous poor guy ;)
Post a Comment