The Cambridge ward has had the same RS Christmas party for the past 50 years. They have a musical program and then wreath making. It is the party of the year over here apparently. They ordered three huge piles of Christmas Tree branches and we all grabbed some wire and started getting sticky. This wreath smells amazing! I made one for me and one for Sue. It's fun and easy and a great thing to do if you have lots of scraps from a fresh tree.
At the end of the night I stuffed the wreaths in a garbage bag and protected them from all of the people on the train. Luckily I had a seat :)

3 comments:
Ooo, I love the smell of pine trees! When we don't have a toddler in the house, we will get a real tree. That's awesome that you ride a train to your apt. Sweet!
Gorgeous!
That was so much fun! Yours looks amazing finished with the bow and hanging up. I need you to teach me how to do that bow! ;)
Post a Comment