Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Pink Panther and Other Jewels

I went back home a month ago to watch Adam in his school play.  Plane tickets to get down there are $40 and the flight is only ONE HOUR!  I'm so used to the 4 hour drive and 6 hour plane trip to get home so this is a pretty big change.  When I was home I went through a couple boxes and I found this treasure.  My old jewlery box!  Plastic dress up necklaces, old broaches, and bracelets from my great grandmother brought back the memories.  I'm sure I would have thrown all of this stuff away if I found it as a teenager but my mother protected it from me.  I have decided that if I have girls I am going to do the same thing for them.
My ballerina is missing a tutu.  Does anyone know how to make a one? a teensie one?
I also had the chance to hang out with some of my friends from back home.  It's funny b/c now we are all old and married.
And last but not least, The Pink Panther.  Adam was Inspector Clouseau and he was the greatest.  Bumbling around the stage and talking nonsense was very natural for him and it was very funny.
Right: Adam and the Russian spy have dinner.  Left: Adam "standing tall on the Poopdeck of Justice"

No comments: