Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The tree

I have been kind of sad that we weren't going to have a Christmas tree this year.  We were spoiled in Idaho when we could get one for $10 but not this year.  We were going to be without and it kind of made me a little sad.  But that was until my landlady told me we could have her old one.  She said that since she was getting old she wanted a pre-lit tree so she wanted to give us her old one.  Isn't she wonderful?  What a miracle!

So here is a very long video of us decorating our christmas tree.  It's nothing exciting so if you are expecting it to get better it probably wont.  I just wanted to do something different and easy.  I am apologizing beforehand because we look like bums.

2 comments:

Job and Rachael said...

I love it! You guys have it decorated so beautifully :) Yay for nice neighbors!

Stephanie C. said...

Fun! I saw those felt flowers in the Better Homes and Gardens magazine this month. So cute!