When I am bored I love to stalk people on the internet and I actually find a lot of cool things.
First order of business is the Mud Run. It's a 10k mixed with an obstacle course. Looks pretty amazing to me! It's in Midvale so I'll have to figure out how I will get over there to do it. Maybe it will have to be after McKay graduates. They do team races too, doesn't it look fun?!
I already told you McKay and I are addicted to the Shaytards? One of the reasons why I think we like it so much is because it is our only window to back home. Fast forward to 7:07 and I started crying b/c I missed our piece of crap Jetta (those stupid belts), then because I missed the SLC parking lot. Fast forward to 10:03 and I started crying b/c of I-15, the snow, the scenery, and the highway, Inkom, and Century high school. I never went to that school, or liked it, and it looks like a maximum security prison but apparently I miss it.
I have been stalking other people for quiet book ideas (my latest project) and came across this very cool Star Wars one. Click on the link and scroll down to see the awesomeness!
Other holiday ideas I like are this wreath and this flower (you are supposed to make 100 of them and string them together to make a garland) pretty cute!
As far as cute desserts go I found these cupcake bites and they look so fun!
What cool things have you found blog stalking?
What cool things have you found blog stalking?





2 comments:
Don't worry. That made me tear up a bit too. I miss my little Inkom town.
My brother-in-law knows the guy who started the Dirty Dash...and he actually went to help with it this year. It sounds awesome! It's on my bucket list for sure.
Post a Comment