Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy birthday to me


Yesterday I had an amazing birthday and I will tell you why. 

1.   I got a new nephew, Ethan
2.  I am not the same age as Heather (haha)
3.  Many people wished me a happy birthday (thank you)
4.  I got some leather!! LOVE IT! (check out the colors!)
.  I also got an ipod shuffle (McKay actually wrapped it in a different box so I was totally surprised)


Even McKay got something.


Homework waits for no man, even on his birthday.
So on my birthday I spent 12 hours finishing this sculpture thing.  I know, I know, its not that cathedral thing that I talked about doing before.  That idea eventually transformed into what you see before you (a lemonade stand in a junk yard if ya couldn't tell.)  I'll post a better picture later, after it has been fired and painted.


Close up of the tire, toaster, radio, teddy of death, and cinderblock.


NOVEMBER 5th IS THE BEST!

5 comments:

ourbanksaccount said...

happy birthday... oldie? we need to do something, we miss you guys!

vandi said...

Happy Birthingday yesterday Jess! It sounded sweet. I'm glad you and heather aren't the same age any more: ) That's funny! Plus, you're junk yard project is so cool. Take care!

Stephanie C. said...

Happy happy birthday! I like your sculpture. The detail is A-maze-ing!

Heather said...

Dont worry. We will be the same age again. Just give me a few months! Mwaaah haaa haaaaa haaaaaaaaa!!!!!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

I LOVE your sculpture! That is SO good. . .is there anything you can't do?