Ok, so I have been putting this off for a long time. I have had several requests from far away family members to post pictures of the apt and I never got around to it. Well, here it is..
The kitchen and my evil sister. haha.
here is the hallway. that door leads outside and if you turn right you go in the kitchen.
McKay's dad helped me build lots of things for the apt like the frame for this message board, the 6 paneled mirror (in the living room), and helped me resize a vinyl letter for my "family" decoration thing (in the living room.) Thank you!

more apt.
oh and just so you know my ceramic thing came out of the kiln and now I am painting it... it'll probably take until the end of next week.

table...

living room
another view of living room (and I totally used my pathetic photoshop skills for this picture!)

Backyard... it isn't green anymore and everything is dead (shows you how long I've had these pictures)
Bathroom

messy "other" room
Bedroom with a quilt I made!

This is made out of real 60's and 70's clothes my grandma had. Most of it was already sewn together in three big pieces, I just made it into a quilt. Grandma was about to throw the fabric away but I saved it and now have a treasure! Apparently this quilt brings back fashion nightmares to those who lived in the 60's and 70's. I think it's awesome!
2 comments:
Nice photoshop job!
When can Kylonna and I move in? You are so creative!! :)
Post a Comment