I have been on a cooking spree lately. I have made homemade pitas, pretzels, gyros, calzones, fruit pizza, and many other lovelies. I think this is becoming a hobby or something. Anyway, McKay decided he wanted to make something too and that something was truffles. I will let you guess who made which truffles in the picture below.
Another thing that was cool this week was all the leaves fell and made tattoo's in the sidewalk.
Interesting.

Unfortunately McKay had to work during Halloween and that stinks because I had an awesome costume idea. My idea was McKay could be Wesley (complete with a blonde ponytail) and I could be a R.O.U.S. from princess bride. Cool I know. hehe. Instead, my friend Christy and I went to a church halloween party and it was cute seeing all of the little babies in their costumes! Adorable!
I love Halloween.
No comments:
Post a Comment