I'm pretty sure everyone in Madison Park knows about this little guy. Apparently he likes our car, among other things. Sorry about the blurry picture. This was our first experience with our little "friend." After this picture was taken some of my friends came over. After a while they had to go home and as we were saying goodbye the cat saw the perfect opportunity to break into my apt.
He ran right through my legs into the nice warm apt.
I don't think he belongs to anyone but he is really nice.
Immediately I called animal control... I mean... my sister. I really like cats, but I am allergic so I don't touch them. This little guy was really friendly and is very happy all of the time. He licks everyone who is nice to him and is totally a family cat. CUTE!
A day later Heather was coming over to visit and she saw the manager's boys calling this little kitty to them. This cat is so obedient and came right to the boys. Then the boy's told their dogs to attack the kitty. Jerks! The dogs bit the cats ear and hurt it. Sad.
By the way Heather is not being bit, just licks...
No comments:
Post a Comment