Since the weather has been getting nice I have started running again. Yesterday was really cold and McKay agreed to go with me. He has super long legs so, the pace that I jog at is his walk. He stays with me though.
We run in the nature park behind our apt. It is really nice. There's 5 ponds, some bridges, trees, a canal, snakes, and a world supply of ducks. I like running here better than on the treadmill in the gym. BORING!
So yesterday instead of pacing myself the whole way through I walked, then jogged, then ran, then sprinted and repeated this over and over. The fun thing was we made up a rule that you would have to sprint whenever you saw a duck and you would have to keep sprinting until it flew away.
1 comment:
Ok so now that I know you all are runners you need to train for a 1/2 marathon in Aug. Hopefully I am going to be running it as well!! You guys are awesome
Post a Comment