This picture is of our next door neighbors and their wild sunday parties. Our door is the dark one in the back. Their door is the red one with all the shoes.
Our neighbors are interesting. This neighbor, acts like the guy the RM had to spend the night with. He acts like him because I knocked on their door once to see if I could borrow their phone. He opened the door an inch, and pressed his face to the door so I could only see his eye. I asked him if I could borrow his phone and he didn't respond, but he shut the door, grabbed the phone, opened the door 2 inches, slipped the phone through, and shut the door. I thought that was odd. He also golfs in our back yard with a waffle ball. This normally wouldn't disturb me but he is like 45ish and doing this by himself.
He is also from Korea (I think) and they are always frying seafood, and things that smell gross. This little walkway reeks when they are cooking.
Though this guy sounds weird, our upstairs neighbor is much more interesting.
So as I was making this book I decided that I am going to start making lots of these and start selling them for moolah.
Anyway, this book is made out of McKay's shirt. You cant really see it but I put the part with the pocket on the cover. His shirt had a bunch of holes in it so don't think I just rip up his clothes because I just feel like it. I liked this so much, I decided to make more books with pockets out of my old ripped jeans. I haven't made those ones yet though.
No comments:
Post a Comment