Thursday, January 16, 2014

It's been a while...

So I am going to be starting writing on this thing again. I am no longer working, no longer in school, no longer pregnant, and technically no longer have a newborn (he's one month old).  So I feel it's time to get back to this.  

About Ellie: She is definitely entering the is entering the "terrible twos" she has a huge 'tude.  (I cant wait for her to grow out of the tantrums.) But she is also a whole lot of fun and runs around in circles saying "I crazy!"

She such a smart girl.  She is not even two and can identify all her numbers, shapes, colors, and most letters.  I am not sure what else we will teach her after this or how I will juggle teaching her stuff while taking care of another kid, but I want her to keep learning.  
 This is Ellie's first time meeting Santa.  She ratted me out that I was taking a pic of them and then the elf police chastised me. Apparently you are not allowed to take a pic of Santa with your phone.  Oh well.  I got what I wanted at least. :)
 We went and visited Ethan and Marlo a couple times, which is one of Ellie's favorite things to do (even though it doesn't look like it in this pic, it was late ok!)  This other picture of Ellie was when we went to the ward Christmas party on the 15th.  She looked so adorable I had to take this pic with her and the tree.
 Here's a picture of my pregnant self the next day on the 16th on my way to church.  I thought my outfit was pretty cute for a 9 mo preggo lady (sorry I don't have a full length mirror) so that's why I took this pic.  I was wearing black leggings and brown leather boots too.  I originally planned on taking pictures later, but since I still had a week and a half before my due date I was going to take a better picture later (that didn't happen.)

 Once church ended I wrestled Ellie in the car, and the wrestled her back out of the car, and then wrestled her in the house, wrestled her up the stairs and into her crib for a nap and by that time I was exhausted.   I sat down on the couch trying to relax and a few seconds later my water broke! I ran to the kitchen and it just kept gushing out (sorry if that was TMI) but yeah,  I was really surprised at how much comes out!  It's not like in the movies.  Every time you step or the baby moves more gushes out.  Very messy but exciting, haha.  I'm sure you can guess how this story ends, me in the hospital with a baby, but I'll tell that story later.

2 comments:

Job and Rachael said...

Yay you're back! I love you and your little family :)

Stephanie C. said...

Yay! I'm glad you're writing again!