Friday, September 27, 2013

My computer class

One of the classes I am taking to renew my teaching cert is a graphic design class.  I didn't really know how to use Illustrator at all, let alone correctly.  I always get stuck on dumb little things, I know what I want to do but I don't know how to do it on the computer.  So this is the first thing I did.
The second assignment we had to do was create a map of the campus, and I wanted to do a chalkboard theme.  This is still in the works. I'm not sure if he will fail me with the parking lots because the lines are not to scale and it looks like multiple semis could fit in the spot, but I'm not trying to make it realistic. I also know that my teacher thinks it would be cool to have color in it, I'm not so sure.

I'm tired of looking at this.  haha.  So what should I do? 1, 2, or 3?


3 comments:

Job and Rachael said...

I like 2! Very cool!

Chris Moulton said...

I like number 2 as well.

Christy M. said...

I like 2, what a fun class to take!