Lately I have been feeling a little overwhelmed. Juggling part time school, part time hospital, part time photography, full time mom/wife/sister/daughter/etc., dr's apts, and looking for a townhouse has my preggy brain scattered too thin.
I am taking two classes to renew my teaching certificate. One is online and called "Reading and Acquisition Processes" and it is boorring. My other class is a graphic design class and I will be learning how to use Illustrator, InDesign, and stuff like that. So far I have learned how to make a gradient and a 3D cone, we will see what else I shall learn. These classes end the 13th of Dec and my due date is on Dec 23rd. Just in perfect time! It is better for me to get it done now then start in Jan, or let my certification expire.
I have been wanting to post some home videos on here of our life lately but you will have to settle for a picture of sunflowers. You still can't see how hot it was in this picture but it was probably 105 and very unpleasant. The picture makes it seem nice though.

No comments:
Post a Comment