Monday, December 3, 2012

update & Maren's family

It has been so long since I have posted anything.  I have been procrastinating because I am overwhelmed thinking about (but am exited about) the thousands of pictures on my camera right now ( I have lots of cool ones from Florida) and the hours I will spend touching them up and organizing them on the computer that I haven't even started.  A couple years ago that would be no biggie but now that I am a mama who works PT, babysits a baby who is on the opposite sleep schedule of Ellie which makes no free nap time, and trying to maintain contact with friends and family so I have kinda left pictures on the back burner.  But I will do it, it's just a little intimidating.  So look forward to it but it may just be one photo at a time, spanning for many, many years.  haha!

What I haven't found intimidating is drowning my cares away via Assassin's Creed III.  There is something really stress relieving about killing Redcoats and being a stealthy bad-A at 2:00 in the morning (but don't tell McKay that's how late I stay up).  I'm pretty good at hanging them from the trees, shooting them from the bushes, landing on them from the top of a building, or starting an all out  blatant assault on them.  I love it.  

While I was in in Utah my sister in law asked me if I would take pictures of her family.  Here are her pics.  I really love to take family pictures outside.  The bright light  makes everything so crisp but in this case it was a little too bright.  Even though clouds covered the sky and snow was falling it was very hard to keep your eyes open.  




until next time...

No comments: