Friday, December 7, 2012

Light Study of Spanish Moss at Aunt Linda's

We spent an evening at Aunt Linda's house enjoying the scenery, canoeing, and eating fancy food.  Here are some of the shots I took at her house.  I love the way the Spanish Moss catches the light.

These lillypads are apparently protected by the state.  The lake behind Aunt Linda's house was filled with them.  There is lots of little animals flopping around under these things.  Here I am taking pictures because that's how I do. :)
Marisa and I went canoeing and it was really tranquil and relaxing.  Even through all the peace I was stratagizing how I would beat up an alligator with my paddle if the moment called for it.  You gotta be prepared right?
Hanging out at the house was fun.  I just stuffed my face full of tomato, basil, goat cheese dip with pine nuts on it amongst other things. yumm.
 Back to the picture taking (these are all in her back yard)


 Ooooooo! sunset!  It just goes to show you that God is the best artist of them all.

No comments: