Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Tampa University

So you already heard I went to Florida to visit Grammy and Papa.   Since I was wearing my winter coat already in Maryland I highly underestimated how warm it would be when I went down there.  So I started to sweat in my leather boots and sweaters wishing I brought shorts and a swim suit.  Luckily Aunt Linda came to the rescue and got me a pair of flip flops.  I know, I know, rookie mistake.  Next time I go down I will be all the wiser.

So the first thing that we did when we went down there was go to Tampa University because they got some pretty sweet architecture going on, and that's where I took all of these pictures.  My Papa is a master photographer and he basically made the whole vacation a gigantic photo trip (which is sweet for me cuz I love that stuff) complete with his 1:1 advice.  I am going to engrain them into my skull forever.







 It is such a beautiful place!