Sunday, August 28, 2011

Paper flowers-Late Mothers Day

These paper flowers are super fun to make and look pretty nice.  I made them for Mothers Day but never got around to taking a picture.  You can find the instructions here.
 All you need is some coffee filters, floral tape, wire, and watercolor paints.

2 comments:

The Gray Family said...

Hey Jess! These flowers look so real. You would never even know they weren't. I saw your comment. We were so thankful that we caught her vision early. So far so good, but we don't want any lazy eyes. All of our kids in the future are going to have to get their eyes checked too. I am so glad that McKay is in optometry school. Sounds like he is enjoying it. How are you feeling? I hope you are getting past the worse of it. You are going to be such a cute momma!

Stephanie C. said...

Wow! Those look SO real. I love em. I hope you're not too sick now days.