Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Water Aerobics is NOT for the weak!!!!
So today I reluctantly went to water aerobics with Jessica. I went thinking that it was for old people with bad joints and social dysfunctions. Contrary to popular belief, water aerobics is for normal people too. As a matter of fact, most of those other people were in better shape than I was. I was huffing and puffing soon after the workout began and, while clinching to the side of the pool, mustered out a desperate prayer. I prayed to become very bloated, filling me up with noxious gases, thus becoming more buoyant. Didn't work! As I bobbed up and down, I kept on getting a glare from the lady to the side of me. I knew what what was thinking too: "You pathetic little wimp! You can't even float?" Feeling the pressure to succeed at this tiny task, I began to venture out into the deeper, open water. I then quickly retreated. My feeble attempts of bravery, proceeded by the mental mockery of that lady happened for an hour. I give Jessica tons credit for doing it, and doing it well. She definitely put me in my place. I guess I'm not so tough after all. Thanks Jess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
HAHAH! I wish I was there!
Sweet! Way to go Jess!
Post a Comment